|The Tuesday Night Club Official Web Site|
The Tuesday Night Club on Tour
The 1999 "Earnest" Maiden Voyage Cruise
Trialing "Earnest", Newark to Braunston + Braunston to Snarestone and return
Planning The Tour
1. Braunston to Cromwell Lock via Grand Union Canal, Leicester Section, Welford and Market Harborough Arms, River Soar, River Trent.
2. Tidal River Trent, Cromwell Lock to Keadby including all of Chesterfield Canal open.
3. Sheffield and South Yorkshire Navigation, Thorne to Sheffield Basin.
4. Sheffield to Huddersfield, involving S.S.Y.N., New Junction Canal, Aire and Calder, Calder and Hebble and Huddersfield Broad Canals.
5. Huddersfield to Sowerby Bridge, via Huddersfield Broad Canal, Calder and Hebble, Rochdale Canal to Summit, then back.
6. Sowerby Bridge to Leeds, including Salterhebble and Dewsbury branches, via Calder and Hebble and Aire and Calder Navigations.
7. Leeds to Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool Canal and Bridgewater Canal.
8. Manchester to Chester, inc. the Runcorn Arm and Ellesmere Port, via The Bridgewater, Trent and Mersey and Shropshire Union Canals.
9. Chester to Llangollen, via Shropshire Union Canal and Llangollen Canal.
10. Llangollen to Birmingham, via Llangollen (Inc. Montgomery Canal, Ellesmere Town Arm, Prees Branch, Whitchurch Arm), Shropshire Union and Staffs and Worcs Canals + B.C.N. Mainline.
11. Birmingham to Lechlade via, Worcester and Birmingham, Northern Stratford, Grand Union, Southern Oxford Canals and River Thames.
12. Lechlade to Harefield, via the River Thames, Southern Oxford and Grand Union Canals, inc. the Aylesbury and Wendover Arms.
Home Page | "Earnest" | "Beatty" | Canal Restoration